Languages: English, Italian
Areas of expertise
- Tax law
- Tax and accounting services for ordinary activities
- Tax and accounting services for extraordinary operations
- Tax audits and litigation
- Mr. Monaco is specialized in tax law. Professionally he focuses on all tax matters especially concerning company and corporate taxation.
- He assists major clients in front of tax authorities.
- He advises on direct and indirect taxation, assistance and defense of the taxpayer during audits, assessment during all phase of litigation.
- He is the author of many articles published by the Quotidiano del Fisco of Il Sole 24 Ore and cooperates as a tax expert for “BDC risponde”, “Smartfisco24 risponde” and “Telefisco” of Il Sole 24 Ore.
- He is also a lecturer at the Master Tax Program of the Business School of Il Sole 24 Ore.
- 2017, Master specialization program on financial statements 2016, Il Sole 24 Ore
- 2016, Master specialization program on transfer pricing, Il Sole 24 Ore, Milan
- 2015, Master specialization program on tax law, Il Sole 24 Ore, Milan
- 2014, Master degree in Law and Economics of the Sea, University of Teramo
- 2012, Degree in Management and Socio-Economic Development, University of Pescara G. d’Annunzio
- 2007, Degree in Business Administration, University of Molise
- 2016, Registered with the Association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Milan.
- At the final rush, the last part of the tax credit for new capital goods, Quotidiano del Fisco (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2018
- Group VAT, failed warranty still on edge, Quotidiano del Fisco (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2016
- Shareholdings in foreign companies escape VAT for good, Quotidiano del Fisco (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2016
- Failure to submit a declaration: new administrative sanctions, Circular 24 (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2015
- The withdrawal of the shareholder from partnerships: civil and fiscal implications, Circular 24 (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2015
- “Partial working time suspension, Quotidiano del Fisco (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2015
- Implementation decree for the “Patent box” , Quotidiano del Fisco (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2015
- Limited deductibility of loan write-off, Quotidiano del Fisco (Il Sole 24 Ore), 2015