Offices: Milan and Rome
Languages: English, French, Italian
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Contract Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Mr. Migliore is a law graduate from the University of Naples, Federico II. He is specialized in real estate and property law and is an advisor to some of the leading companies in the real estate market and related activities; more specifically his focus is on contractual procedures, purchase of real estate and/or of real estate portfolios, corporate transactions, pre-litigation and litigation management, and management of rental agreements.
- From 1995 to 1996 he joined the firm Giovanni Iannone and specialized in tax litigation and real estate law: he focused on tax-related matters for major corporations. Subsequently and until 1998, he joined the firm Studio Legale Commerciale Errico di Lorenzo, where he became involved in litigation, M&A, contract management and rental litigation for many domestic and international clients.
- In 1998, Mr. Migliore co-founded the firm Iannone & Migliore with offices in Rome and Naples; the firm specializes in commercial, corporate and real estate law.He was directly i
- nvolved in the foundation of Assogesti, now Assoimmobiliare, the real estate trade association a member of Confindustria (General Confederation of Italian Industry).
- He joined Elexia at the end of 2017.
- 1995, Law degree, University of Naples Federico II
- 2006, Registered with the Bar Association of Rome
- 2000, Registered with the Bar Association of Naples
- 1999, Qualification examination to be admitted to the roll of lawyers of the Italian Court
- 2020-present. Confindustria Assoimmobiliare, Member of the board of arbitrators
- 2017-2019. Confindustria Assoimmobiliare, Board Member and Vice-Chairman of the Technical Management Committee
- 2008. Confindustria Assoimmobiliare, Member of the Central Commitment Table
- 2007. Confindustria Assoimmobiliare, Member of the Regulatory Initiatives Committee
- Public Real Estate Monitoring Systems, Forum PA, 2017.
- Reform of Bankruptcy Laws : A Real or Wasted Opportunity, Class Insert, 2012.