Languages: English, Italian
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial and corporate law
- Corporate governance
- International contract law
- Real estate law
- Litigation and arbitration
- Mr. Nucci is a law school graduate from the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan with a civil law research paper titled “Warranties in sale contracts – case law”.
- After practicing at the firm Alemani and Bocchiola, associated with Curtis, Mallet – Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP, he was admitted to the Milan Bar Association in 2005.
- Mr.Nucci works in the field of commercial, corporate and real estate law; he mainly advises Italian companies and has acquired an extensive and significant experience in litigation proceedings.
- Since 2003 he holds an honorary mention for his knowledge in Commercial Law from the Department of Economics and Business of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan.
- 2001, Law degree, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan
- 2005, Registered with the Bar Association of Milan
- The right to dividends following the sale of the shareholding in Le società, 2008, 346;
- Non-compete commitment clause for board members of s.r.l. in Le società, 2007, 316;
- Credit default options in I contratti, 2006, 8-9;
- The prohibition to undertake managing powers as per art. 2320 of the Italian Civil Code. and the release of general guarantees in favor of the company by shareholders with limited liability in an “accomandita” type company, in Il Foro Padano, 2006, 3-4, 398.