Languages: english, italiano
Areas of expertise
- Bankruptcy Law, Insolvency Proceedings and Debt Restructuring
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Banking, Financial and Insurance Law
- Court appointments to assist civil justice authorities
- Ms. Castagnoli is a graduate of the State University of Milan. She began her career by working with Daniele Portinaro Esq. She is an expert in corporate reorganization, assistance to companies in a state of crisis and procedures for of composition agreements with creditors. She assists over-indebted clients in the drafting of restructuring agreements plans as per Art. 67 of the LF (Bankruptcy Act), in agreements for debt restructuring as per Art. 182 bis of FL (Bankruptcy Act), standstill and moratorium agreements; tax settlements as per Art. 182 ter of FL (Bankruptcy Act) and applications for bankruptcy settlements. She assists over-indebted clients in the drafting of crisis-composition agreements and consumer plans as well as asset-settlement procedures. Ms. Castagnoli assists creditor/debtor for the entire duration of the bankruptcy procedure.
- She has been appointed by the Court of Milan as Bankruptcy Trustee since 2013 and has been Manager of the Crisis Composition Board of the Bar Association of Milan since 2017. Elisa Castagnoli also works as a lawyer for bankruptcy procedures and is listed among those professionals authorized to undertake sales transactions as per art. 179 ter. disp. att. c.p.c.E.
- At the beginning of 2015, Ms. Castagnoli co-founded, together with Mr. Portinaro, the incorporated Studio Legale Associato Portinaro – Castagnoli, and at the same time, was among the founding members of Elexia lawyers & accountants.
- 2004, Law Degree, University of Milan.
- 2008, Registered with the Bar Association of Milan.
- Bankruptcy Trustee and Judicial Commissioner for the Court of Milan
- Manager of the Crisis Composition Board of the Bar Association of Milan
- The Role of the O.C.C. According to the Supreme Court, Pronto preofessionista.it, 2017
- “Practical guide for social cooperatives under local government deficits or financial instability. What to do, when to do it and how to do it”, 2012