Languages: french, italian
Areas of expertise
- Law of local authorities and companies participated by public authorities
- Zoning plan, construction, and territorial governance
- Real Estate
- International tax, Corporate and Administrative law
- Public services in general
- Trade Regulations
- Ms. Barneschi is a law graduate from the University of Florence. She has acquired her professional skills by assisting public and private companies, which she counsels, in both judicial and extra-judicial, advisory and legislative matters within the main areas of administrative law.
- She has a well-established background in governmental and administrative law, procurement law, public services law, regional governance (zoning and trade regulation) and real estate law.
- She is also a member of supervisory and audit bodies of public companies.
- She joined Elexia, lawyers & accountants in 2017.
- 1998, Law Degree, University of Florence
- 2001, Registered with the Bar Association of Florence
- Project financing in the contract code. Legal-administrative, economic-financial, technical, tax, banking and insurance analysis by Mariani, Menaldi & Associati – Studio Legale, Giappichelli 2011;
- Gas distribution service. Legal-administrative, procedural, technical, economic and tax aspects, edited by Mariani, Menaldi & Associati – Studio Legale e Studio Fracasso Srl, Halley publisher 2008;
- Project financing in the contract code. Legal-administrative, economic-financial and tax analysis, by Mariani, Menaldi & Associati – Studio Legale, Giappichelli 2007;
- The role of the CIPE in the new regulatory context (Article 1, paragraph 2, letter b); Article 1, paragraph 4, of Law No. 443/2001), revised PRIME NOTE, No. 49/February 2002;
- Various articles on the organization of Local Public Entities;
- Various articles in “The law of public services” by Mariani, Menaldi & Associati – Studio Legale, Nuova Giuridica.