Languages: English, Italian
Areas of expertise
- Tax and accounting services for ordinary activities
- Tax and accounting services for extraordinary operations
- Tax audits and litigation
- International tax, corporate and accounting matters
- Member of corporate boards
- Court appointment in cases of civil jurisdiction
- Mr. Di Fresco is a graduate in Economics and Business Administration from the State University of Palermo. He initially worked as an auditor at KPMG and then specialized by opening his own practice in 2000, Studio Tributario Societario Di Fresco.
- He has specialized in tax and corporate law by assisting domestic and foreign companies and associations.
- He advises clients on ordinary business activities, extraordinary operations; he often receives special appointments from the civil and criminal Court to act as an OTC (Official Technical Consultant) concerning matters of precautionary and preventive measures and other activities within the purposes of the Corporate Section of the Court.
- Di Fresco is also a member of several managing and auditing boards for various corporations and non-profit organizations.
- He was instrumental in the establishment of leading professional associations such as AC Attorneys and Accountants in 2009 and Elexia, lawyers & accountants in 2015, of which he is a founding partner.
- 1995, Degree in Economics and Business Management, State University of Palermo
- 1999, Admitted to the Registry of Auditors with number 100324
- 1997, Admitted to the Registry of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Milan
- Member of managing and control bodies for various companies and organizations.