Languages: English, French, Italian
Areas of expertise
- Tax, accounting and administrative services for ordinary activities
- Tax, accounting and administrative services for extraordinary operations
- Assistance in tax audits and litigation
- International tax, corporate and administrative accounting services
- Court Appointments
- Mr. Basso is a graduate in Business Administration from Bocconi University. He began his career as an auditor working for a professional firm after which he established his own practice in Melegnano, Studio Alberto Basso, which has grown significantly through several mandates for extraordinary operations, and though acquisition of leading national clients.
- In 2015 to further broaden the range of services offered to his clients Mr. Basso was among the founding members of Elexia, lawyers & accountants.
- Currently he assists companies on tax, corporate and administrative related matters on mandates for ordinary activities as well as on extraordinary operations. He also deals with company valuations, tax litigation and issues connected with corporate restructuring both out-of-court and in bankruptcy related procedures.
- 1985, Degree in Business Administration, Bocconi University of Milan.
- 1990, Registered with the Italian Registry of Certified Tax Advisors and Chartered Accountants.
- He is registered with the Court of Milan in the Registry of Court-appointed technical experts.
- He has served and continues to serve as Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors of major national, listed and non-listed companies.
- Member of AIDC, Italian Association of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts.