Languages: English, Italian
Areas of Expertise
- Arbitration and litigation
- Corporate and commercial law
- Ms. Giuliano completed her training as legal practitioner and attended a master’s program in “Law and Business” at Il Sole24Ore Business School where she furthered her knowledge in contractual and corporate matters.
- She’s currently a member of the Elexia litigation department.
- 2018, Bar examination
- 2018, Master program in Business and Law, Il Sole24Ore Business School
- 2014, Law degree, University of Naples Federico II
- 2018, Registered with the Bar Association of the Court of Nola
- Cases in which the use of GPS by investigation companies leads to obligation to notify pursuant to art. 37, paragraph 1, letter. a), of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, in Gazzetta Forense, Giapeto Editore, 2016